"An excellent layout and description of the course. The progression through the course was clear and the information in each lesson was concise and clear. I have a better understanding of the difference between Alzheimer's and dementia and the different types of ADRD and dementia as well as risk factors for both reversible conditions and irreversible dementia."
Anne-Marie de Zwager
This relevant and engaging 1-hour course will empower you to:
- Prepare for the needs of your aging clientele
- Understand the causes and types of dementia
- Recognize warning signs and symptoms of dementia
- Promote active aging and brain health
- Broach this topic using an effective interview model
- Assess your client's general bio-psycho-social health
- Report to a physician when indicated
- Record your findings in a professional and secure manner
This course is available to you for 30 days regardless of when you complete.
Click on this video to learn details about Yvonne and Vancouver Dementia Care Consulting.
Yvonne is an Elder Planning Counselor who is passionate about creating dementia-friendly communities through education and empowerment.
Her courses are fun, informative, and particularly useful for persons who treat or advise elderly clients.
Yvonne Poulin, RMT, EPC